Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long absence

Hey guys, back again. I've spent the last week playing Spore, largely. Haven't logged into WoW the entire time. Still working in the story as well, though; had to research some more stuff for what I'm planning to write next, actually.

It should be up in a day or two. :)

I'd work more on it now, but I'm feeling restless, and need to get out of Spore, and go and solo some instances; especially considering that according to Rilgon's most recent post, I'm likely not going to be able to do that in any coherent manner once WoTLK hits. I'd get angry about it normally, but have been trying to meditate a little more recently, and so aside from said restlessness, am not really feeling as though I could be antagonised by anything right now.

Besides which, the devs will do whatever they want, in the end.

No comments: