Saturday, September 1, 2007

Back to Survival

I respecced back this morning. :)
Currently 0/20/39; very nearly at 70 now. My crit is at 21%, but I'm a little too overbalanced in favour of Agility currently; I need to work on my ap some.

BM is a spec with a lot of great things about it. However, I had previously tried pure Marks, twice...now I've tried BM...and I can honestly say that I'm never going to move from Survival again. As a Hunter in this game, it's who I am, it's who I've always been, and it's who I always will be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always need to try things once or twice but in the end you need to play what you enjoy. I have levelled a dwarf hunter to 70 from the beginning on Alliance side and now I have started a Troll hunter and will try ad not touch the BM tree, I want to see how it is going to work out.

Great blog, keep up the good work!

Mirshalak said...

Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

OPs, just ealised that one sentence in my post should have been: "I have levelled a dwarf hunter to 70 as a BM from the beginning"