Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I have forum groupies. ;-)

While I'm not quite at the point where I can claim to be the leader of my own cult yet, it seems I'm off to a good start.

Meet Shadderhorn. He's a guy on the official forum who has mentioned taking the time to "do some digging," online where I'm concerned. Naturally, I'm flattered that someone considers me worth such an investment of their time...it's genuinely touching.

He is also of the apparent opinion that writing a blog about one's WoW character indicates the lack of (and presumed need for) a significant other. Given that I know that BRK at least is quite happily married, I felt sure that some of you might find that perspective rather interesting.

I've never mentioned here either some of the adventures I had previously on the Blizzard forum with some of the apparent denizens of Elitist Jerks, either. Apparently that crowd has since moved on to greener pastures, for the most part...where exactly, I am not sure.

If any of you who read this haven't yet descended into the snake pit that is Blizzard's official Hunter forum before, I suggest a visit if you're feeling adventurous; consider it a rite of passage. However, I also recommend wearing fireproof underwear and making sure that your self-image is fairly robust first, as well. There Be Dragons. ;-)

No comments: