Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm listening

In answer to someone in a comment a few posts back who said he wasn't sure if I read the comments or not, yes, I do.

It's actually the first thing I do when I get up now; check my comments, feedburner, technorati, and now gmail as well.

So if I post something, and you want to add some feedback...I might not reply to everything (as sometimes I just have mind blanks and don't always have worthwhile responses! ;)) but I do read everything that people leave, and I always appreciate whatever responses I get, as well. :)

This blog is actually probably the single most important thing in my life right now, if I'm honest. I think that's why, when people on the forum try to attack me, they use the blog as a point of focus...because they know that. I do appreciate whatever interaction I get with people through it, though...it's fantastic. :)

No comments: